Are you tired when you get home from work? Do you feel like spending a lot of time on dinner?
The answer is no.
Tacos are a quick and easy meal to make for dinner.
Our Pinterest board, Food To Try, has many different taco recipes provided for you to test. Today, for Trendy Tuesday, I am going to provide you two taco recipes.
First: Oven Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos
- 1/2 pound of shredded chicken
- 1 packet of Old El Paso Hot & Spicy Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of diced onions
- 1 can of drained, diced tomatoes
- 1 can of Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies
- 10 Old El Paso Stand and Stuff Taco Shells
- 1/2 can of Old El Paso Refried Beans
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican Cheese
- Your choice of toppings such as sliced jalapenos, sour cream, shredded cheese, lettuce, cilantro, etc.
Source: further instructions can be found at http://www.thecookierookie.com/baked-spicy-chicken-tacos/.
Second: Breakfast Tacos
- 1 pound of russet potatoes
- 1 and 3/4 cups of refried beans
- 8 ounces of bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons of drippings reserved
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 and 1/4 cups of shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (can be a mix of both)
- Fire Roasted Tomato Salsa
- 8 warm taco size flour tortillas
Source: further instructions can be found at http://www.cookingclassy.com/breakfast-tacos-with-fire-roasted-tomato-salsa/.
Both of these taco recipes will be great to try!
Check out our Pinterest board, Food To Try, for more recipes to test!
Written by: Abby Hendricks