Getting dinner on the table on the busy weeknights can be difficult.
This yummy dinner dish can be prepared and cooked in 30 minutes.
- 1.5 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- olive oil
- 2 oz of permission, shaved
- Heat the oven to 425
- Slice lemons and place in a greased baking sheet
- Place the chicken and asparagus over the slices of lemon
- Drizzle olive oil over everything and sprinkle the salt
- Sprinkle the chicken with lemon pepper
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked
- Garnish the dish with shaved parmesan
See, there is nothing to this dish. It is perfect for the upcoming springtime.
By clicking the link above, you can find more information and details on this dish.